Directions for Apply Philly Charter
How to Apply for the
2024-2025 School Year
1. Visit the application link HERE starting on September 22, 2023.
2. Create an account (if new to Apply Philly Charter) and fill out your family profile.
3. Select The Philadelphia Charter School For Arts and Sciences (“Arts and Sciences”) as the school you want to apply to and see if you reside in Arts and Sciences’ catchment area.
4. Submit the application.
5. The 2024-2025 application will close briefly from January 23, 2024 – February 25, 2024 and will re-open after February 25, 2024.
6. For applications received by the January 22, 2024 deadline, those families will receive initial results from Arts and Sciences on February 9, 2024. You may also log into your Apply Philly Charter account to receive your results.
7. After February 9, 2024, Arts and Sciences will continue accepting students and notifying families of results on a rolling basis.
8. For any submitted applications, if while applying the system informed you that you do not reside in Arts and Sciences’ catchment area, then you will be notified that your student is not eligible to be considered for admission.
If you would like assistance with applying over the phone, please call the Apply Philly Charter Helpline at
1 (800) 891-3999